Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Where, Oh Where Can Trixie Stix Be?

CJ called me last night and was quite upset.

"What do I have to do to get her to post? The keyboard arrived last week and she had the weekend! I thought for sure she would have written something by now!"

So, Trixie, if you read this...my peeping, lurking husband is really missing you; as are myself and all your other readers! I know you have a lot going on, but if you don't post soon, I fear may have to take drastic actions to calm my husband!

I may have to get him to actually post a comment! AAAGGGHHHHH!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can only echo your sentiments !! I miss Trixie and keep dropping by to see if she's back. Come on, Trixie !!!!!! Is it the socks ? Are you obsessed with them and can't type ? We miss you !!!! Sarah x

trixie stix said...

I'mmmmm Baaaaack!

Watch out for what you wish for. . .