Saturday, October 13, 2007

Happy Saturday!

WOW!!! I feel fantastic!

I was watching Veggie Tales with Lula Belle last night at 8 pm...I was falling asleep. So, I decided to go ahead and go to bed at 8:30 when she did.

It is 8:35 AM right now and I am just having my first cup of coffee!!!

12 hours of sleep in mommyland...what is that about???!!!??

Of course, LG got up three times somewhere in there, but even so, I got lots of sleep! Yippppeeeee!

It is supposed to be a beautiful day here, so we are going to have breakfast and be off to scour the city for a camera battery charger and a craft show and top it all off with the park. I hope you a super day, too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How lovely!! I am waiting for the boys to finish their baths, then I am going to have one myself and go to bed. Can't wait! S