Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ladies and Gentlemen...

I'd like to introduce you to a friend of mine that has recently started her own blog!

My friend "Chelle" goes to my church and leads my small group bible study and knits with me on occassion. Somewhere in all that she discovered that I like to blog. Well, apparently I have inspired her to add one more thing to her very busy life! (She smiles deviously)

So, please go check her out at "My Life on the Ledge" (sorry, but I can't insert the link for some reason today...you can follow it from my "Frequently Funny" category to the left)and leave her a comment that you were there! We all need a little love when we're getting started, right?

1 comment:

chelle said...

Thanks for the publicity! I'm having a great time posting and reading. My husband even says he enjoys reading my writing.