Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Please Pray

I am posting a second post today out of shock, disbelief, anger and fear.

One of my dearest friends just called me to tell me that her family is going through something unimaginable. I am not going to give details or name names, but I am begging for your prayers that she and her family will find a swift and satisfactory resolution to this problem that they are facing. If you can find it in your heart to do so, please pray this prayer for them:

Dear Lord,

I come to you today not knowing anything about what is going on in the lives of JJ's friend, but I ask you to guide her and her family through this, to give them strength and courage and to make it through each step of this journey and to help them to resolve the issue quickly, peacefully and justly. Amen.

The more prayers we lift, the better. Thank You.

2 comments:

FarmWife said...

Praying for her family and for you as well.

Mum's the Word said...

Thank you again. Prayer is powerful...I hope God's will is the same as ours in this situation.