Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Faux Paux

Yesterday was a crazy day. We were trying to get packed to head to the Poke Prince and Princess' house and I somehow found time to go to the mall, clean up a couple really big messes and talk to several friends on the phone. I did not however, find time to wish my beloved husband a happy birthday until after 2 pm even though I had spoken to him several times by then.

I am sorry, my dear. I thought about you and your birthday many time, hence the trip to the mall and some of the phone calls. I simply neglected to tell you that I thought of it. I love you very much though, and you were on my mind all day.

CJ's plane arrived late, but it arrived. Then we left for Texas immediately, even though it was 9:15 pm. We had quite a trip, which I will post about later, but for now, I just want to send my love for my dear hubby out into the great beyond and re-wish him a very Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your mumsword1.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com