Thursday, July 19, 2007

Casting Out My Line

Hello. I am JJ nd my life is seemingly in a constant state of flux. My husband, CJ is an engineer and works in oil and gas and therefore is changing job locations every few years to be present for the construction of the equipment he designs at various oil refineries throughout the U.S.. Our home base is in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and although we maintain a residence there, we are currently in Montana.

We have two children; Lula Belle, age four and LG, age 11 months.

I am hopeful that I can make some fun and meaningful contacts with other mothers out there who love to read, watch movies, knit, craft, or otherwise have a good time with their lives.

My sister has a blog called Trixie's Stix http://www.trixies-stix.blogspot.com/(check it out...she is a hoot!) and she is the one who prompted me to start blogging. I was only semi-excited about it until I actually posted as a guest blogger for her and found that it was really exciting to get comments back on my post. I think I am about to bite...

Hook. Line. Sinker.

Hope to see you out there in the land of cyberspace!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey you ! Trixie left a comment on my blog to say that you had started your own after your "Guest " stint on hers.Good for you !! Its addictive isn't it ?! Good Luck to you and I look forward to reading your posts.I enjoyed your writing on Trixie's.I'll be back so don't stop now ! Sarah

FarmWife said...

Now I have to go check out Trixie's blog (can't belive I haven't done that yet). I got here by way of Sarah & will probably drop by every so often. I'm also a SAHM & it can get a little isolating.

Two of my kids had tubes put in their ears this spring, but they were much older than your boy. The no food thing scared me too as they all drink a big cup of milk first thing in the morning, but they did ok. I hope the tubes work as well for you as they have for us. I'm thrilled with the results.